LexGaze Law Review
LexGaze Law Review has very strict guidelines for publication of manuscripts. Any aberration from the submission guidelines will lead to rejection of the manuscript at the stage of Assessment by Editor in the concerned field of law. Kindly read the guidelines very properly before sending the Manuscript.
1. LLR welcomes manuscripts of the following nature:
a) Long Article
b) Short Article
c) Case Comments
d) Book Review
The guidelines for the same can be found in the table below:
2. The title of the manuscript should be mentioned on top of the manuscript. The body of the manuscript should begin from right under the title. The title should be free from rhetoric. It should be formal and precise.
3. NO detail about the author should be mentioned anywhere in the manuscript. All details have to be mentioned in the body of the email as mentioned in Procedural Guideline (a).
4. All manuscripts must be submitted in .doc/.docx form only.
5. Format and Style:
The authors should submit final versions of full manuscripts (MS Word format). Topic proposals, outlines, or drafts are not considered.
Heading levels should be clearly indicated.
Please do not include a table of contents.
Font Style: Garamond
Font Size: 13
Line Spacing: 1.5
Margins: 2.54 cm on each side
6. There should be no end-notes and hyperlinks. Only footnoting is permitted.
7. The format of the footnote should be in accordance with Harvard Bluebook (19th ed.).
8. LLR accepts material written in ENGLISH language ONLY.
9. Any material previously published at any other place will be rejected and such an author who has sent previously published material will be barred from publishing any material on LLR sine die.
10. The maximum plagiarism permitted by LGLR is 15%.
1. All manuscripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details in the email body:
Name of the Author(s) with their designation(s) as the Author would want to reflect in the published paper.
Nature of the Manuscript; i.e. whether the Manuscript is a long article, a short article, a case comment, or a book review.
Details of any person whose efforts the Author would want to acknowledge in the paper for contribution to research, drafting, etc. of the research paper. LGLR encourages that any material contribution must be acknowledged.
Contact details of each of the Authors, including their phone numbers and email address.
Pictures of each of the Author to be sent as an attachment (Optional).
2. Once the manuscript is sent to the aforesaid email address, an email will be sent by the Managing Editor of LexGaze acknowledging the receipt of the manuscript. Thereafter, a Manuscript ID will be allotted and the author will be intimated of the same within one week from the receipt of the manuscript. Any communication after the assignment of the Manuscript ID should be done bearing only the Manuscript ID and not the names or other details of the Author(s).
3. LLR will endeavor to complete the entire process of review within FOURTEEN days from the last date of submission of the manuscript, i.e. the date on which the “Call for Papers” expires.
4. In case the review process is not completed within FOURTEEN days, the Author will be communicated the reasons for the delay on the FIFTEENTH day. Thereafter, the final decision will be taken within SEVEN days from such communication made by LLR. If there is no communication from LLR within TWENTY ONE days in total from the last permissible date of submission of manuscripts, the Author is free to send the manuscript for publication in any other journal. No Author will be allowed to send their manuscript in any journal within the said period of TWENTY-ONE DAYS from the last permissible date of submission.
5. Once a manuscript is accepted for publication, the Authors will be expected to fill and submit the Copyright form to be sent to them via email within THREE days of such an email. All copyrights of the manuscript will then be transferred to LLR completely subject to the copyright policy.
6. All decisions with regard to the publication of the manuscript vests solely in the Editorial Board of LLR. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief will be final, binding, and not be subject to any reversal.
*The guidelines are subject to change on the discretion of LexGaze without any prior notice to the authors or any other person concerned.